Friday, September 08, 2006

FUNDRAISER

You should all know how much I LOVE babies (which is why we are having another one and why I love my job!). Because of my love for babies, I have been "arrested" by the March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation and I need to "raise my bail" to help save babies. Please sponsor me by donating $25, $10, or even $5 to the March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation. My goal is to donate at least $300. Just go to Http://jailandbail.marchofdimes.com/francephotography and make your donation. It's really easy and fast to do (I donated last year and it took less than 5 minutes) and every little bit counts. I need to "raise my bail" by September 13th 2006 so don't wait, do it now!
Thanks in advance to all of you who help me to save babies through the March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation!

No comments: