Friday, August 31, 2007

I lied.






Okay, I know I said I wasn't going to do Seniors anymore but I told McKenzie 2 years ago that I would do hers and I thoroughly enjoyed myself SO... I decided that I will take on the occasional Senior.

This session was superfun because I went with my sister who is getting into photography so McKenzie got double coverage!! We tried out lots of funky ideas and found the perfect spot. McKenzie was like a model to work with so I felt like we were shooting for a magazine with 2 photographers and a bee-utiful Senior to work with. Too bad my sis can't be here for all my photoshoots, I think we make a great team (she took a couple of these shots).
P.S. If you are a Senior wanting a photoshoot, I am booked for the remainder of the year but please contact me at francephotography@gmail.com to get on the waiting list for the Spring.

2 comments:

Toni said...

These are awesome! You really do a fantastic job with seniors!!

sherri said...

These are awesome, Kelli! I would have loved to have images like these when I was a senior!