Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Remember him?

then
now



I thought it would be fun to show how this boy has grown since his last session. This boy was one at our first session and now he's a big 2 year-old. Time flies!
I have to tell you about the image of him squatting. He saw a construction truck down the road and got into this manly squat and sat and watched that truck for a good 5 minutes. He was mezmerized and I was in awe at how boyish that was to do at such a young age. Aren't his big brown eyes oh so handsome?! I think he looks like his Mama in the last image. No wonder he's cute!

3 comments:

cheoree said...

He is so adorable and knows it :) Look at how he just takes it all in and lets you capture it.

Anonymous said...

These are SO stunning! So beautiful! his eyes... wow - and that train. Fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

Kelli - sorry - my new email won't let me publish... so that anonymous is me... Kara! ;0)