Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My new do!

BEFORE: AFTER:

Hey, I am back from Utah. Had a fabulous time with my fam and at the Photo convention I went to. Met some supercool photographers!
Remember my post before (see "Launderland") where one of my client's Mom's owns a salon?? Well, I was itchin' to do something new and so I had Jeannette, at Bella's Salon and Day Spa (here, in Carson City) color and chop it! I am SOOO happy with it! I have never left a salon giddy about my hair but I did this time. I highly recommend that salon. They TOTALLY pamper you!

5 comments:

Lori Garcia said...

That "Do" is totally you! It really shows off your fun personality.

lacy lee said...

You look FABULOUS! Perhaps you ought to consider sending some of these photos into the Seventeen modeling competition...

Jenny said...

Kelli-those are the first before and after shots that I've ever seen when both are gorgeous! You are gorgeous no matter what your hair looks like. The new cut is dang cute!

Brosita said...

Looks very cute!

Kristy said...

I love your new 'do! You look great in both, but it's really fun to see you with short hair for a change. Good color, too!