Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Gerber baby









This little guy (well actually, he's not little, he's 16 lbs of cuteness at just 3 months) reminds me of the Gerber baby.  He was the cutest little munchkin and was so happy!  When I showed up at his Grandma's house, who by the way, has the most amazing blog for all things vintage called A Cottage Industry) he was asleep so I had to get a shot of him all curled up on this adorable bed.


Then we did some shots of him in this vintage bassinet that Tracey had and I love how it turned out.  Don't you just wanna squish his cheeks?!

3 comments:

Connie said...

As a mother of two photographers, I must say you do amazing work. Tracey's grandson is adorable and as much traffic as her blog gets, you may find yourself bombarded with work! Love the vintage bassinet and bed!

A Cottage Industry said...

Well, it goes without say that I think you have one fabulous model there...Your pictures are wonderful and the photo shoot was so much fun!
Tracey

Karen said...

Wow, Gerber baby is right. Of course the great photographer who took them helped too.