Monday, October 15, 2007

COMPLIMENTARY 8x10!




I am so excited to share that France Photography is getting a wicked-awesome new website! It's going to have TONS more pictures and features so be on the lookout for it. I will be posting a Testimonials page and would love some feedback from my clients so THE FIRST 3 CLIENTS THAT EMAIL A TESTIMONIAL TO francephotography@gmail.com WILL RECIEVE A COMPLIMENTARY 8x10! (from a previous/upcoming session) Things you could write about are your experiences with France Photography or things that make France Photography unique. Please be detailed and specific. Thank you so much!
Oh and here's some pics of my very own baby boy! I had to hurry and take these before his front teeth are all the way out. He's almost 9 months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HE IS SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! Think how gorgeous our grandkids will be! ;0)