Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Sick baby






Poor thing. My baby has had a fever since we got home from Utah (which by the way was a spontaneously, fun trip). He's already a mild-mannered boy but when he is sick, he is just a sluggish little lump. This is the first time he's been sick which is amazing! Seems like my other 2 were sick all the time when they were babies, with ear infections and bronchiolitis etc. BUT he has nursed the longest of them all and hence, is the healthiest.


I took him to Urgent Care yesterday and they knew nothing more than I did (there goes $40!) but this morning he woke up with a blotchy rash all over his body. I am pretty sure he has Roseola because those are the symptoms. So, I stayed home from Church with him and while he's napping, I thought I would post some pics of the sweet Babe.

Don't you love how my older two are mauling him? That is the story of his life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just about to say Roseola. Ohhh poor thing. poor you! But OHhhh lovely pictures of him!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelli!

Were his cheeks red? My kids looked like they'd been slapped on the cheeks until they were red. Turns out it was 5th's Disease...yes, a real disease called 5th's

The rash is apparent after they are contagious.

But maybe you figured it all out by now ;)