Thursday, February 12, 2009

My kids were in a Fashion Show!

Baby Willows Boutique had a Fashion Show a couple weeks ago and asked my kiddos to be models in it. Judy, the owner, is the Queen of style. She dressed all of the kids SOOOOOO cute! I wish I would have gotten more of my own kiddos in their outfits but time was limited and my kids are photographer's kids which means they know how to act out to push Mommy's buttons. *Sigh* It was a blast though!

Here's Judy's Granddaughters. They are crazy-cute!


Future Rockstar:


My daughter wouldn't smile so I asked her afterwards why she didn't smile. She told me, "I can't when I have lipgloss on." Oh, right.
My son sportin' some cool jammies:

I made a cameo too because my baby was a little freaked out by all the people there so I had to hold him the whole time. Check out his cute hat!



As you can see, the clothes really make for ADORABLE portraits so France Photography decided to give our clients a little incentive to invest in the perfect ensemble. If you go to Baby Willows and have Judy style your child's outfit for his/her portraits, you will receive a complimentary 8x10 Gift Portrait! It makes for less stress on what to wear and creates FABULOUS photos!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love those outfits. Gotta have some for my daughter.

Your kids are adorable:)