Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Mama's Senior picture- LOL!


I've been a bad blogger because my Mom came to visit us for a week.  We had TONZ o' fun and she helped us so much with getting organized and watching kids while Matt and I worked on preparing some new products and things for the biz.


She saw our new Senior site and so she brought me a photo of HER when she was a Senior to amuse me.  We all had a good laugh over this photo so I had to share it here.  She's not even smiling which is contrary to my Mom.  She's a pretty chipper gal so that picture does not reflect her at all.

Seniors:  Bring a copy of a senior picture of yo' Mama to your session and we'll take a photo of you holding it AND give you a complimentary set of wallets.  She may be a bit embarassed but hey, she'll thank you for saving her some hard earned cash, right?

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Well, if I had known about this, I would have had Janna bring my senior picture. =)