Friday, April 03, 2009

Modeling Call for Newborns






Remember this Mom-preneur that does Henna?  Well, we did a Maternity session combining her henna skills with my photography skills (I love using the word "skills"...reminds me of Napolean Dynamite-he.he.he).  It was a really fun session that took place right at Yoga Loka (a yoga studio in Reno) after this client had the henna art done.  She already had her baby so you'll have to see the newborn session when I post it next week.  


Speaking of newborns, in addition to the Model Search that we are doing, I am doing a MODELING CALL FOR NEWBORNS.  I have a lot of new ideas that I would like to try out.  I would especially love to photograph more newborn twins, so if you know anyone that is expecting, send them my way.  Here are the details:
  • Newborn parents will receive a complimentary newborn session (reg. $200), and a $50 print credit. Photographs are purchased seperately at our regular rates.
  • Session consists of Mom and baby only.  Please make childcare arrangements for baby's siblings.
  • Models must live within 30 mins. of Carson City and will take place in the client's home.
  • Newborns must be 3-7 days old so it is important to call while you are pregnant.
  • A signed model release is required.
  • Please allow 2-3 hours for your newborn's session.  Newborn sessions take a lot of patience!
  • Newborns must be due in April and May.
If you are pregnant or adopting call today!

No comments: