Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Mom-Preneur

This is the inside of her business.  I love the big art peices!

This is Heather:

Heather Ware is our Mom-preneur of the month.  She does wonders for your business and is one of the most helpful people I know.  She's helped us a ton!

 
What is the name of your business?  

Ware Consulting, Inc.
 
How did you come up with that name? 

My husbands last name is Ware and many people have  made little jokes so I thought I would play on my name and run with it.  Our slogan is "Ware is, help when you need it!"

 

How long have you been doing this?  

I have been in Software consulting, training and development for over 12 years.


Please explain a little bit about your product/business and how you developed the concept behind it:

As an advanced trainer of the Microsoft suite I know the programs inside and out and am able to quickly asses a clients needs and utilize off the shelf software to help them create a system that will work for their office.

 

What makes your product/business so unique?   

I am an advanced trainer but I have worked in the professional environment for many years and understand how to apply things.  Most trainers have little real world background and most IT people don't know the details of Microsoft software and other similar products.

 

Do you have a store-front/ website/ etsy?

 www.wareishelp.com


Store-front location:   

300 South Curry Street, Suite #6  Carson City, NV  89703

 

What is the hardest part or have been some of your struggles starting your own business?  

Managing my family and my clients.


How do you balance your business and your family?  

I only book appointments 4 days a week and I work late at night after the children are asleep.


What are some of your short and long term goals with your business?  

Short term goals: create an internship program with Carson High and Silver State High.  To educate people about the options that software can offer them and let people know I am affordable. 

 

Long term goal: to broaden our product base and offer services for QuickBooks.  To have our classroom full and offer classes the community needs.

No comments: