Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring Break






This week is Spring Break for my kids and we have just enjoyed chillin' at home.  The kids have been begging to run through the sprinklers all year so we finally let them even though it was only semi-warm.  They had a blast and played outside all morning.  I enjoyed sitting in the sun reading.  They even let me take a picture of them and they were being so cute and good for me!  It was amazing!  

I caught myself smiling while I was playing with these in Photoshop.  This is why I do what I do...to cherish childhood and to make moms, like myself, smile with delight when they look at the portraits of their children and remember what life is all about.  

P.S.  I may have to get a large portrait for my wall since I hardly have any good ones of all 3 together.  Which one is your fave?

15 comments:

Kristi said...

I definitely LOVE LOVE the last picture!! I like it in color because the kids suits match. And their faces are angelic!

Angela said...

The last two. Either in color or b&w it's so cute!

Clarke and Kamie said...

they are just adorable!

Lori said...

I'm liking the group shot the best and think I actual prefer the color one - the tones are working well together. What a treasure of a shot.

Karen said...

Yep. I agree, the last two.

ellen said...

I love the last one. The b&w is very cool.

Anonymous said...

Wow you're getting really good at photoshop because I know that those three kids would never...ever pose like that!!! those aren't even your children. are they? You don't even smile or ever read books. probably you don't even know how to read!!! ha. love you! I'm glad you enjoyed spring break.

Thayne Jasperson

kerrie said...

So cute!! I love the color version of the three of them.

Lori Garcia said...

Hi Kelli,

I know it's been long time since I replied to a post. Sorry! I'm a reader, though :o)

I love the last one in black and white. I'm actually a big fan of color these days, but I like the classic-ness (if that's a word) of it in black and white.

Lori

Lori Garcia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Strollerblader said...

The color one with your daughter in front.

Anonymous said...

3rd from the top! just adorable!
grandpa idaho

Heather said...

These pictures are adorable! They make me miss your kids so much! I hate living so far away!!! I love the second to last picture. That is awesome that they all sat and posed for you...way to go Kelli!

melissa t. said...

one of the last two, depends on what frame you'd use, I am partial to b & w.

melissa t. said...

one of the last two, depends on what frame you'd use, I am partial to b & w.