Saturday, November 17, 2007

Dethroned







When we had our 2nd child I used to always joke that my first child got "dethroned." Such is the case with this family. I'm not just referring to the Big Brother but also the Dog. Oh and I just HAD to post this picture of Big Brother making mischeif while we are taking pics of his little brother. It makes me laugh everytime I see it only because it's not my child who did it ;0)
Don't you just wanna squish this baby! He's too cute! Look at those wrinkles on the last picture. Good thing it's my friend's baby so I can hold him whenever I want to.
P.S. I had other favorites too but I am saving them for the new website as I like to keep you all in suspense.

2 comments:

sherri said...

these are all fabulous, Kelli! I love the first one. Too cute. ;)

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHHH these baby pics - SOOO amazing! That bw conversion - perfect!