Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Want Family Pictures?






I've had several people ask me if I do family portraits. My new policy is that I will do family portraits but ONLY after I've taken individual portraits of all of your children first. That way, I can still maintain my specialty (which is what I LOVE!) of working with babies and children. I must warn you that if you are looking for traditional family portraits then I am not your girl. I like to capture families having fun, interacting, and doing their thing without being all formally posed.

That was the case with this family. I did a session of their children first (see their FABULOUS Wall Gallery that I designed and custom framed for them) and then we did this fun family session. I just adore this family! They are so fun to work with and always willing to try new things. Oh and Steve (the dad and owner of Hawkins Heating and Cooling) put in air conditioning and a new heater in our house so now we are nice and cozy! Another reason I love these guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I WANT FAMILY pictures from you!!! Are you coming up for Thanksgiving????? PLEASE say you are!! I will COME TO YOU!!! These are SOOO lovely! so wonderfuL! And those DARLING pics on the wall - so perfect. They should be so proud!