Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Girls Night Out






This session was like a girls night out because we (me, Mom, and the girls) all went together in the same car up to Lake Tahoe and chatted and giggled the whole way up and back. These girls were sooooooooooo cute to work with! We had such fun getting our feet wet (and a little frozen) but they warmed up their toes afterwards in those ADORABLE boots! These girls were quite the natural models, especially big sister. She had that model stance down perfectly.
P.S. For all you others waiting, I'm doing my darndest to get your proofs done but my Babe has pink eye so it's slowing me down some. Thanks for being patient!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My nieces look beautiful! Can't wait to get my christmas present :)

Carrie Krupp

cheoree said...

oh my gosh you girls look so beautiful and grown up! I know you had fun doing this photo shoot. Kelli- this is making me feel way too old, I babysat these 2for years, and now they are about old enough to watch my little Madison.