Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Addi and Cassi ~ a good cause


Every year, I try to volunteer my business for some sort of charity. In previous years, I have done the March of Dimes fundraiser but this year I am doing something more local. One of my clients told me about 4-year-old identical twin girls in Reno who are suffering from a rare and fatal childhood disease called Niemann Pick Type C (NP-C). Frequently referred to as "Childhood Alzheimer's," NP-C causes progressive loss of brain function. There are virtually no treatments available for children with this disorder today.


Their parents are working in conjunction with several organizations to find a cure. They are having a fundraiser event on Saturday, May 10th at the Silver Legacy Ballroom that will include incredible entertainment, one of a kind auction items (I will be donating a complimentary session with a $100 credit), celebrities and more.


Please visit their website http://www.addiandcassi.com for more information on how you can donate or if you'd like to buy tickets to the event. Think of how sad it would be if your children were suffering from a disorder that could possibly take their lives.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kelli,

That is so amazing what you are doing. I will buy tickets, even if we can not make it. What a great cause. The two girls are angels!!

Bella Garcia