Thursday, April 10, 2008

{Pretty in Pink}



It's sessions like these that make me want to have another girl. The pinkness (just made up a new word) and frills of it all are just too much fun especially with happy babies like this one. Of course, we did several different outfit changes, but these are some of my faves. Her mom and I are good friends and I felt like we were playing dollies just as much as she was with all the wardrobe changes! I guess, we will always be little girls on the inside.
I'll show more pics of this little girl's brother on Monday but I am going to another Children's Photography Workshop this weekend in Laguna Beach, California (I know, life is hard. My husband is SO sweet to watch all the kiddos, AGAIN) so I will respond to all your emails when I get back.

1 comment:

Denise said...

These are beautiful! So darling and girlie. Love your work!