Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Urban boy






It's starting to warm up here (although it SNOWED this morning!) and so I can do more outdoor sessions. I said I would post this on Monday but I was doing some major catchup after getting home from my Children's Photography Workshop. I'll be posting images from that later this week too. Anyhoo, as you can see, this kiddo was so silly and full of smiles and laughter. And Mom was worried that he would be hard to photograph ;0) It was fun to do something a little more funky and urban. I let him put his hat on all by himself and I love the way he did it! SO him.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

What a cutie! I love that urban look.

Can't wait to hear all about the workshop!

Kara Elmore said...

LOOOVE urban boy! You captured HIM and his mom will love it! Love his smiles.