Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I have goobers on my shirt and it's only 9 AM




I just put this shirt on and looked down to find kid crusties on it. Lovely. I decided that I am just going to have to get used to the fact that with 3 kids, life is messy (not to mention the house and the mini-van!) Things always take longer than you think with kids. When I am cleaning one end of the house, they are on the other end of the house making a mess. That's my life right now and it's challenging and wonderful all at once.


Last night I took my girl on a dessert date (Chili's has the best molten lava chocolate cakes known to man!) and I was getting a bit sad inside because she is growing up so fast. She was telling me all about her boyfriend (aaaaaaaaaaa!!!) and friends at school. She's almost finished with Kindergarten and will be in first grade next Fall. It seems like the older I get the faster time flies.

Anyhoo, since it would be almost wrong to ramble without posting a pic, here is one of my newest products. It is a Desktop Calendar where you can switch out the image each month. I have one on my desk and gave one to my Mom & Mother-in-law for Christmas. They loved them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

goobers are the best! :) And I love that new product - I want 30 of them. Gorgeous pics of the moms below - and love that your family pictures look like mine. It's a good thing we're meeting up next month!

Anonymous said...

Sis, I love the way your photos turn out. They are true to nature. I was refecting on those moments when I saw the picture of Bryant and Great Grandmother you caught while shooting our pictures after the reunion. Brings out the inocent and pure in them. It makes putting up with the goobers all the better. I guess I should check your blog more often. Love you guys. Big Jake and Family

Anonymous said...

i love these calendars!!!
and of course chilis molton lava cake:)

we get that everytime we go to chilis with 4 spoons and all dig in!

my daughter is going to 1st grade too and i try not to laugh whever she tells me about her boyfriend and girl drama. if they only knew how much harder it was going to get:)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE molten lava cakes. In fact I found a recipe for them in my kitchenaid mixer recipe book. Im going to try them next weekend and if they turn out I will send you the recipe!
I love the calendars. How do you "switch out" the photos?