Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Three's a Charm





This session was the third one for this little guy who is just as cute as could be. (Here's the Baby Session http://francephotography.blogspot.com/2006/10/sneak-peak.html and him at eighteen months old http://francephotography.blogspot.com/2007/09/lucious-locks.html)
We took him out to splash in the puddles and he had such fun (who wouldn't?) I love doing outdoor sessions and so do the kiddos because they can be free to be themselves in nature.
Speaking of three's a charm, I know a session went well when we got through 3 changes of clothing without a fuss! I'll show the other outfits tomorrow.
Oh and today's give-away will be for the Mom of this cutie (whom I adore ;0). I will have a "Comment Contest" where if 5 people comment, she will receive a complimentary 5x7, if 10 people post a comment, she will receive a complimentary 8x10, and if 20+ people comment, she will receive a complimentary 11x14 ($125 value!) So all you lurkers and blog stalkers, come out and comment so this Mommy can get as many prints of her adorable son as possible. Contest will close at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, May 27th.

11 comments:

Jess said...

These are so fun! You did such a great job.

Unknown said...

Very sweet shots Kelli!!

kristen said...

you take awesome pics!

Jodi Davis said...

How could I not leave a comment to help this mama win some pictures?! Adorable! The last one is my favorite. What a cute little guy.

JT42 said...

how cute! i love the expressions, my favorite is the puddle-i love how you got the splash! hope this mama gets a lot of pictures!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! You guys must have had some serious weather with all of that flooding! I love the reflection shot!

Amy Marble said...

Kelli, don't know if you remember me - it's Amy, one of Jake's old High School friends. I check your blog out once in awhile when I look at Jake & Kerrie's. Anyway, you take such awesome, creative pictures. I'm always totally impressed with your work. I had to leave a note so that this Mom could get lots of pics - you can't ever have too many pictures of the kiddos!
Amy

Anonymous said...

SUCH a fun contest! And love the puddle for sure! That bw - GORGEOUS!!!

Heather said...

Ahhhh....you are so talented! I love ever picture you take..and this little boy is too cute. I wish I could steal you for a day to take pictures of my little boys splashing in puddles! Miss you and your adorable fam!!!!

Kara May said...

Oh Kelli.....great pictures as usual! Hate to do this to you but I'm tagging you... sorry ;) Come play!

Anonymous said...

Kelli, these are absolutely adorable. You are right, he is adorable...I bet mom is so proud!