Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Props to Moms



I don't think you can ever fully appreciate your Mother until you become one yourself. I am in awe that my Mom raised 3 kids as a single Mother for several years. I can barely raise my 3 with my husband so I can't imagine doing it solo.

Speaking of my Mother, she is here visiting us right now and we are having so much fun planting my garden and enjoying the sunshine. It is so comforting to have her here. When she's here I feel like I can do anything. We are such good friends and it brings me joy to think that someday my daughter and I will be this way as well (I won't lie to you, my daughter and I butt heads most of the time probably because we are so much alike.)

So... to honor mothers and Mother's Day, my give-away for this week is FABULOUS and was donated by Bella Salon and Day Spa, here in Carson City. The first Mother to e-mail me her name, phone number, and address will a Gift Certificate for a complimentary haircut, mini make-over, and eyebrow arch from Bella Salon (valued at $130!!!) You must be a Nevada resident to be eligible.
Happy Mother's Day! You deserve it.

2 comments:

Liz R. said...

darn! not a NV resident. oh well.

The day after my mom left from visiting for 10 days I had to keep reminding myself that "I can do this. I can be the only mom in the house to my kids!" It was so hard!

Say Hi to Kathy from me.

The Marlatt's said...

Donna Marlatt 775-882-3554
1539 Rolling Hills Dr. Carson City, NV 89706. Do I count for this prize?