Thursday, September 13, 2007

{Lucious locks}






This is a previous client that is not a baby anymore. He's walking and talking and fully of energy. I couldn't believe how much he had changed in a year (that's how old my baby will be next summer and it makes me sad that he won't be a baby anymore). The only thing that is baby about him is his hair. His Mom hasn't cut it EVER (she was holding out for the photoshoot) and those curls are just PRECIOUS!!!
P.S. If you look real close at the reflections in the bubbles, you can see his family (and me) all around him. I thought that was pretty cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Kelli, these are awesome! Those eyes and hair, wow:D Your right about the bubbles that is just too cool.

Anonymous said...

SO lovely! Love that hair - and the bubbles! I absolutely ADORE the picture of the hands! Sooo timeless! So fantastic