Thursday, September 20, 2007

I've been tagged!

A photographer friend, Kara May, tagged me so I am supposed to share 8 things about myself:

1. I need at least 8 hours of sleep to function (and to avoid turning into "Monster Mommy.")

2. I like to read self-help books (hey, I need all the help I can get)

3. I LOVE chocolate chip cookies and "Harribo" gummy candy (World Market-Cost Plus has the BEST selection)

4. My husband and I go out on a date almost every week for my personal sanity.

5. A scorching hot, bubble bath is all I need for some R&R.

6. I rarely watch TV but when I do it's "The Office."

7. I am a shop-a-holic and love to hit a good garage sale.

8. I think you can tell a lot about a person by their shoes. I have a big collection for all of my moods.

Okay, now I am tagging...
Lacy
Keri
Kerrie
Brandi (if you haven't already been tagged)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those Harribo gummy bears are awesome! I loved reading these tidbits about you. Thanks for tagging me, I blogged about it.