Saturday, September 22, 2007

Drumroll please...

So here's the big news..........................................................................................(I like to keep you in suspense a little longer)..............................................................................................................................
France Photography is going full-time! My husband, Matt, quit his current job so he could become the manager of France Photography!!!

What it means for me:

  • I get to work with my best friend
  • I will have more help with EVERYTHING including our 3 kids (wahoo!)
  • We will be much more organized since that is Matt's strength (and my weakness).

What it means for you:

  • Better customer service
  • Faster turn-around times on orders
  • We will be taking on several more clients!!!

So if you have been wanting to book a session but saw that we were booked for the remainder of the year, give us a call (775.885.2921) or an email (francephotography@gmail.com) and we will schedule you in!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What!?!? That's awesome! Totally didn't see that coming. I'm happy for you guys. Kelli, you are extremely talented and I know you'll go far with this profession. Good luck with everything!

Jenny said...

That's great! Good luck to both of you. So are you setting your roots in Nevada for good?

lacy lee said...

This is amazing news. Will Matt have to negotiate his salary with you? That would be the bomb. Then you could use leverage like: "Matt, if you do the dishes for a month, I'll give you a raise." Congrats! You guys will be super successful!

Anonymous said...

WOW Kelli! GOOD for you! Thant's amazing news. I know you WILL be booked until the end of the year in no time!

JT42 said...

Congratulations! I wish I were closer to help you book by the end of the year, but I don't think that you will have any problems with that :) You are very talented, good luck with the full-time launch!

Anonymous said...

YAY for KELLI!!! The State of Nevada will be SOOO happy!