Sunday, September 16, 2007

Secrets!!!


France Photography is going to be doing some BIG changes for the better but I have to keep it a secret for now (and also just because it's fun to tease you!) It will involve contests for you local blog readers and much more, so keep checkin' back.


Oh and what's a post without pictures? Here's one of my middle child on our HUGE tire swing. When my husband said he was going to hang one from our big tree I envisioned a quaint little tire that would be perfect for pictures but I got this Monster Truck tire instead. LOL! Oh well... the kids like it.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I am MEGA jealous of your tire swing, and am super excited about the changes coming France Photography's way!

Kara May said...

Hey Kelli!
Love your blog.
You've been tagged - by me!!
:) Kara