Monday, July 14, 2008

Limited Time Only: Familly Sessions





A lot of people ask me if I photograph families. I always tell them that I will only do their family session AFTER I have photographed individual sessions of their children. BUT.............
while my photographer sister is here to help me out for the month of July and early August only, I will be offering family sessions without having to get portraits of your children done first. This is a one-time offer only and is available for a limited time. We only have time slots available for 3-5 families.
This is an awesome chance to get your Holiday cards and gifts finished before the rush of school and the Holidays approach. Just think, you'll be the first one to send out your holiday cards and check that off your list.
SO if you are wanting some untraditional, non-posed, fun and funky portraits of your family, email me at francephotography@gmail.com.
The first 3 people to email me and book their *session will get their session fee waived ($200 value!!!). The very first person to email me will also receive a complimentary box of custom-designed Holiday cards.
*Minimum requirement still applies. Sessions must take place on a week night. Session fee covers up to 6 people. Additional family members will cost $50 each.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I wish we lived closer.

Anonymous said...

these are awesome!

-April Todd

Melonius said...

I love the feet pic, it's great! You rock.