Thursday, July 03, 2008

Need a nanny?


My sister, who is 21, just got back from Switzerland (tough life ;0)). I haven't seen her since last October so she MIGHT come live with me for the Summer. The only catch is...she needs a job for the summer here in Carson City (or surrounding areas).

If you are looking for a part-time or full-time nanny for the summer, look no further! I know she's my sister so this probably sounds very bias but I am a blunt person and wouldn't say it if it weren't true---She is SOOOOO good with kids! She is very creative and comes up with the funnest, silliest things to keep them busy and happy. She actually takes them outside and plays with them rather than putting on a movie. Oh and during the school year, she works at an Elementary school with special needs children so she has lots of experience. My kids ADORE her! Yours will too!

Oh, and another benefit of her coming is that she is majoring in Photography so she will be helping me to take on more work especially with High School Seniors. She is VERY talented and I've told her that the second she graduates, we are going to be business partners. The best part is, if you hire her, you will get lots of portraits taken of your kids! If you are interested or have any questions, please e-mail me at francephotography@gmail.com

4 comments:

lacy lee said...

Oh, I hope she's there when I come...that will be some serious fun!

Erin Stones said...

Did you know that she was in Switzerland with my little brother, Kyle? They went on the same trip! Small world! I am sure that she had a blast like Kyle did.

Kristi said...

Wish she was living near me....I'd hire her in a minute!

Bev Robison said...

Ooooh! I am looking for a new nanny in Poland! Can you ship her over??? Wouldn't that be so fun!?