Tuesday, July 29, 2008

First 2009 Senior!







This was SUCH a fun way to start the new season of Seniors. My sis and I LOVED this Senior and her Mom. They were so sweet and open-minded and fun! It also helps that she is GORGEOUS! Between the four of us, it felt like we were doing a model fashion shoot for a magazine with the double cameras and all the primping were doing with her. I am sure all the people driving by were thinking the same thing. Especially when we kept going in and out of the road (see the middle-of-the-road image) and even had a cop drive by and make a comment! I think they turned out very magazine-ish which is the style I always hope to acheive. Yay for my first rockin' Senior of 2009!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

rockin' it FOR SURE! Beautiful - So magazine! Love #3 - that foot in the air is so great!

Keri said...

hey kelli, i figured out that my mottom is shot to heck on my puter thats what was causing the problem today. not the time for that when ive got like 3 sessions to proof and get online. it always happens like that. i reall like these pics. i love the brick. good job like always. youre awesome.

melissa t. said...

Our computer went kaput and I haven't been on for awhile, you have been a busy poster lately. I love, love the super boys and their capes.

melissa t. said...

Our computer went kaput and I haven't been on for awhile, you have been a busy poster lately. I love, love the super boys and their capes.