Friday, August 01, 2008

Why I didn't post the last 2 days.


This week my kids took turns getting each other sick. It was this weird 24-hour thing where they had a fever and just wanted to snuggle all day. I am pretty sure everyone is better now but it made for a hard week. It was really sad when my baby got sick because he was so snuggly and helpless. He fell asleep in my arms a couple times that day so I made Ashlee come take some pics of me and him because I never get to be in the pictures. This is what she got and it makes my heart melt.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

What a sweet picture! Sick kids are so hard but the snuggles sure are nice!

JT42 said...

oh man, that is so not fun! love the picture though-how sweet

wdelanophoto said...

Oh the sweetness! It's great that you thought to capture this moment. Just you being a mommy. It's really precious. Glad the kiddos are feeling better now.

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh MY heart melts looking at it!!! She needs to live with you ALL the time. :) I'm so glad you have this. Print it so you remember it when he starts to teeth again. :)

Heather said...

I love this picture...the joys of motherhood! Asher was sick this week also and I got a million snuggles...and a really cluttered house ahhh! Give that baby boy some kisses for us!