Monday, August 04, 2008

Abercrombie & Fitch models??











I don't normally do Engagement sessions but since my brother-in-law is getting married, we did this session and I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO enjoyed it! I will totally do Engagement portraits again if anyone ever needs it. It's like doing Seniors but two of them...with chemistry. And oh, was there ever chemistry.



I ADORE my new sister-in-law. She is EXTREMELY beautiful, not only on the outside, but on the inside. My kiddos followed her everywhere while she was here to visit. They kept drawing pictures for her and wanting to sit by her. She was so sweet and they totally sensed that.

Kay, and we had to do a couple "Abercrombie-esque" shots just for fun. Can you feel the love? Ashlee and I were joking that Ashlee captured the "ultimate kiss" shot and I got the "ultimate hug" shot. We make a good team.




I'll be posting some more tomorrow too so check back because there are some more seriously cute ones.












4 comments:

Liz R. said...

very cute - but to be TRUE A&F models - they'd have to be neked. ; )

Anonymous said...

ohhh you FOR SURE need to start doing engagements - you and Ashley ROCK (as always!!!)

melissa t. said...

tell him congrats for us-they are Barbie & Ken look alikes.

Heather said...

Kelli- you and Ashley are soooo good...must be in the blood! I adore Camille too...she is so genuine! I have been so lucky when it comes to sister in laws...my brothers really know how to pick them!!!! Can I get married again and you can take ALL my pics!....well we should at least get some updated lovey dovey shots without our crazy boys! Great work as always!!!!!