Thursday, August 14, 2008

My oven is broken!


Seriously, I put a casserole in it one night and it burst into a big flame and just shut down. Bummer. Guess we'll have to eat at In-N-Out all weekend ;0). I had a repairman come and look at it and he told me it would be better to buy a new one. There goes $600.
I am having a Scentsy party tonight and was trying to figure out what to make that I couldn't bake. Of course, it has to be easy and inexpensive and yummy. Then I remembered this recipe and thought I would share. http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/spring-mix-match-pudding-91559.aspx


Speaking of Scentsy, they have the COOLEST candles. They are wickless and burn in the cutest burners that you plug in so there is no fire hazard if you leave it going all day. I always have people commenting on how yummy my house smells and that's my secret! If anyone wants to purchase any Scentsy products, I will be closing the party on Sunday night. Oh and everything is 10% off in the month of August. Check out their website and call my good friend Trish at (775)297-3330 or email her at trisharcampbell@gmail.com.

No comments: