Thursday, August 28, 2008

The bestest of friends


My bosom buddy, Lacy, is here visiting me for a week. We have been friends since we were little so we go way back. Check out this AWESOME picture of us in 4th grade. I am the one of the left with the awesome clip on my T-shirt and the radical (had to throw in that word) permed hair in the side pony-tail. I am also wearing some sweet biker shorts with checkered sides. I am lovin' the neon colors too. We were pretty hip if I do say so myself.


We have got big plans including a photoshoot of her ADORABLE little 1 year old. So be on the lookout for that one. We are also going to go see the movie, Mamma Mia, which I've already seen and LOVE! It is the perfect chic flick to go to.

4 comments:

- Tracy said...

You really do look awesome!!! Say Hi to Lacy from me I haven't seen her in so long.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of your fun weekend! And a MOVIE too? You'll have the best time! Good for you. You ARE straight out of the 80's. Good thing we're all coming back in style. You go DEB. :)

liz said...

how fun of her to come and visit! i love it when tracy comes out.

she and i started a little crafty sewing blog. you should check it out.

tracyandlizsblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

oooooooh. mmmmmmyyyyy. GOODNESS.

that is so awesome.

you were hot kelli :)