Thursday, January 10, 2008

CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE!!!

I am SOOOOOOO giddy right now because my website is finally finished!!! I know I've been talking about it forever and now it's online for your viewing pleasure.

To kick off the debut of my website, I will be having a Session Sale where if you book any 2008 session (and pay a 50% deposit) within the next 5 days (deadline is Wednesday, January 16th at midnight) you will receive a $50 credit!

Please note that I will only be taking a very limited number of sessions this year so if you are planning on getting a Session done anytime in 2008 (especially during the Fall), NOW is the time to book it before those limited openings are gone! Once dates are filled, you will be put on a waiting list. I cannot guarantee a spot for you unless you have paid a deposit.

Okay enough talk, go visit http://www.francephotography.com/ because you just might see someone you know since there are over 100 images on there!

P.S. The first 5 clients who send me an email from my site will receive a complimentary Gift Print (8x10, 5x7, or 8 wallets)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats Kelli!!! It looks awesome!!!!