Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Mini-Warrior Snowman






It's been snowing a LOT here lately and the kids have been begging me to build a snowman with them so we finally went out and built a "mini-warrior snowman." Betcha didn't know those exhisted! And call me Mother-of-the-Year because even the baby was all bundled up outside with us in the exersaucer (hey, I couldn't leave him inside all by himself!) He seemed pretty amused watching us though.

I absolutely ADORE the picture of my oldest 2 because those faces are 100% them. Oh, and I made my kids take pictures with me in them so they know that I was actually there. Not a bad picture for a 4 year- old! Maybe there's some potential there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kelli - I LOVE these pictures! That first one of the kids. Absolutely PERFECT childhood! LOVE S in her picture. It's GORGEOUS! And love that A took that one of the two of you. W takes all mine and does better than Nate! ;) Love these! Gorgeous. PRINT THEM HUGE!!!

sherri said...

Oh, gosh...I love the warrior snowman! Love seeing you in there, too. I need to do that more often. ;)Thanks for the email the other day. :)