Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year!!!



I know, I'm slow. Just been enjoying hanging in my jammies and not having to rush anyone to school. That all starts tomorrow though.
Here's a fun Storysquare of my kids. These are a new product I'm offering this year called the "Defined Storysquares". I love these and am giving a Mini to my parents and in-laws for Christmas (I told you I was slow :0). Maybe by the time I mail them it will be a Valentine's gift-LOL!)

Random question. What was your favorite book you read from 2007 AND what is the best Parenting book you've ever read? I am trying to compile my 2008 reading list. Mine was "The Glass Castle" and the best parenting book I've read is "The Parenting Breakthrough" ~ soooooo good that your kids will hate you for reading it.
P.S. Check back soon for the new website debut and other exciting news!

4 comments:

sherri said...

Awe, Kelli...
Your little baby is getting so big! I love these images!

Ok, my favorite book from 2007 was the Kite Runner, but now I am worried to see the movie, that it might ruin it. I really didn't want to read it at first, but was glad I did.

And the best parenting book I've picked up so far is Successful Christian Parenting. I'm going to have to look yours up too. ;) So my kids can hate me for it, lol.

lacy lee said...

Best novel I read in 2007 was Cold Mountain. Best parenting book was The Baby Whisperer (but you already know that...)

Anonymous said...

Best book of 2007: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. So good. The writing is a bit hard to adjust to, but worth it.

Seeing as I'm not a parent, no parenting books. Sorry.

Kellie H said...

Great photographs! I also love your daughter's parasol...gotta get me one of those.

oh...my fav book I read in 2007 was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows & Eat, Pray, Love

Happy 2008!