Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Year's Resolutions


I decided that my theme for 2008 (in all aspects of my life) is going to be to SIMPLIFY and SERVE. Here's some more specific goals I have for France Photography:
Blog 1-2 times a week! Check back/subscribe to see photos, specials and contests!

Get organized!
Give clients their orders within 2-3 weeks of ordering (thank you all for being so patient during the Holidays!)

Do a couple Mini-Sessions this year (SO excited-more info to come on these in future posts!)

Well, that should keep me busy along with my 3 kids!
Oh and here's a pic of my sister-in-law (isn't she gorgeous!) who WAS prego and now she's in Boston so I can't squish my new nephew or take his pictures. But that does give me an excuse to go to Boston!

1 comment:

Toni said...

that shirt is so cute! good ny resolutions too!