Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Beach Bum






Oh, I've been such a bad blogger but I have a good excuse.  My Mom is in town and we are busy preparing for a studio/showroom in my home!!!  We are workin' our booties off and I can't wait until it's done!


Anyhoo, this was a Model session that turned out EXACTLY like I envisioned in my head.  First of all, this little girl is one of my returning clients and is crazy-cute!  Her curls are to die for and then her chubby little bunz covered in roses is just too stinkin' cute.  Her outfit is from www.babywillows.com.  

Oh, and I have to give her props.  It was actually freezing cold during this session so she was a real trooper to hang out with so little clothes on.  *Sigh* The life of a supermodel ;0)


3 comments:

meredith said...

These are to die for Kelli! I absolutely love them. Nice job!!

Karen said...

Kelli,

those are sooooo beautiful.

You are one talented lady.

karaelmore said...

oh.my.heavens. KELLI - to die for. It looks like an ad for something on the East Coast!!!