Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Gorgeous Damask Sofa for sale



You know how when you love something so much, you hate to part with it even if you don't need it?  That's me with this sofa.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it but I have no room for it now that we are re-decorating.  I feel like I need someone to adopt it so I know it will go to a good home.  The cushions are custom made.  I will even include this 4' shelf from Pottery Barn as your FREE Gift with the purchase of the sofa ($100 value).  I am selling it for $285 OBO.  Please email me at francephotography@gmail.com if you are interested.


I also have other home decor items for sale on craigslist if you are interested.

2 comments:

karaelmore said...

ohhhhhhh you KNOW I would buy it if nate didn't BAN me from purchasing anything else!!!!!! Ohhh how I adore it!!!!!!!!! :)

Karen said...

Did you say you lived in Utah? LOL.
Too bad. I love it.