Thursday, June 18, 2009

future big sister






This client is on my Baby's First Year plan which is always exciting for me because I get to really know their fam and watch that baby grow.  They were really laid back and li'l miss "future big sister" was a hoot.  She squeezed right in the middle of the couple shot I was getting to create the cutest candid image!  That was one of the magic moments when everyone is having a good time and it's caught on camera.  Can't wait for the newborn session!


P.S.  I am looking for some model maternity mamas who wouldn't mind being my "victims" so I can try out my new studio!  If you know of any beautiful prego mamas, have them email me at francephotography@gmail.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your works is so amazing! These are GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

They are all so beautiful. The last two are my favorites.

Kara Elmore said...

These are SO great! That candid one is my fave!