Wednesday, March 12, 2008

{Beautiful Ballerina}


You may have seen the one of my daughter where she's laying on the floor. Well, I just found this image of her in that same outfit the other day and I decided that I have to print this one big (like 20x24) and put it in her room. I just love this image. She is quite the poser when she wants to be!
Speaking of her, I just had to share a "Kids Say the Darndest Things" moment:
My hubby and I were going out on a date (a must for sanity!) and so I was explaining the bedtime routine to the sitter and other important things for her to remember. My oldest was listening to all of this and suddenly blurted out, "Or you can just do whatever you want!" I am pretty sure that is her motto in life- Mommy doesn't know anything so I'll just do whatever I want. Can't wait till she's a teenager! Yah, we're in trouble.

3 comments:

lacy lee said...

I see a power struggle ensuing. I suggest you get puppets that represent you and her and duel it out that way.

Kristy said...

That is going to be a gorgeous 20x24! Hope to see it on the "wall of the week" soon.

Lori Garcia said...

What a great shot! I ditto Kristy's comments.