Friday, March 07, 2008

{Wall of the Week}






I have officially declared March "Wall Display" month so I will be sharing a different client Wall Gallery every week during the month of March.


This wall was a fun one. This client (see family below) had an entry way with a big bare wall that needed some TLC. She ordered several large prints including the custom framing and then we arranged them all and her sweet husband spent a couple hours putting these up. I LOVE how it turned out!
P.S. I didn't take the Wedding portrait of the couple, just everything else.

5 comments:

JT42 said...

how cool! I think I should really get my family down there for some neat-o pictures...we are in desperate need...I guess we will have to wait until after the baby is born...darn it!

Anonymous said...

THIS ROCKS!!!! I loooooove how it looks on their wall. So funky with their fabulous railing. You completely outdid yourself, Miss Kelli fabulous!

Kara May said...

Beautiful!! This is so smart girl! Great images!

Toni said...

What a great blog idea! Love to see how others display photos in their homes. This is really nice!

Kristy said...

It looks great! Much better than just one big image. Gorgeous!