Thursday, March 27, 2008

{Sweet Senior}










This Senior girl was seriously sweet. She was so cute and nice and motivated! She wants to be an Orthodontist and rightly so, just look at her gorgeous smile. Maybe it's ironic that we took some of her photos in a candy shop, then! I thought it fit her personality well though.

She is 10 years younger than I am (can't believe it's already been 10 years since I graduated high school) and we had so much in common. I could have shown all the images from her session. She is just beautiful. I really enjoyed working with her!

5 comments:

lacy lee said...

Wow, she sure looks great for a 38-year-old! :) I think you meant 10 years younger. Good times! The pics are amazing, as usual!

carrie krupp said...

Nicole is a beautiful girl. You did a great job Kelli.

Anonymous said...

HA, Lacy - I was going to say the same thing. :) These are ABSOLUTELY some of your best work BY FAR!!! That candy store?? HELLO - high end photog of the world!!!!

Kerrie said...

These pictures are amazing and she is such a beautiful girl!

Unknown said...

love this whole session, Kelli! Very retro and fun...way to think outside of the box.. :)