Thursday, March 20, 2008

Scrumptious frames!

I thought that since March is Wall Month, I would talk a little about framing. I offer 2 different types of framing: Classic Black and the Wild Sorbet Collection. I ADORE the Wild Sorbet frame collections because they are very vintage and oh so colorful! They have the most fabulous trims too (the wavy is my fave!) Wild Sorbet is sold exclusively to photographers so you will get a one-of-a-kind frame. Don't take my word for it though (okay now I sound like the kids on "Reading Rainbow"). Check out their gorgeous blog where they share all sorts of frames on the a variety of walls at http://www.wildsorbet.typepad.com/.

I'll post some images that my clients had framed with these frames next week (I gotta add the frame backing so they aren't ready yet.) Oh, and they also offer frame ledges now so I am excited to add that to the product line!

No comments: