Monday, September 08, 2008

Back to School: Twins Portraits






This session was VERY unique for several reasons. One being that my family and I got to vacation at one of my clients homes in the tiny, secluded town of Unionville. We had a fabulous time getting to know them better and my kids loved playing by the pond and roaming outdoors. I even got some shots of my youngest and my friend's baby as well which I will post in the next couple of days.
The other reason it was so unique is that there just happened to be an old schoolhouse out there which gave my client the idea of doing a theme around it. I was totally giddy about the idea! I LOVE it when my clients get it!
Another reason that made this session unique was that it was with TWIN TODDLERS. I won't lie to you, that is a tricky combination. I managed to get some smiles and to get them to stay by one another long enough for some fun shots. We (including the parents, grandparents, me and the twins) were all exhausted afterwards from chasing them around and keeping them in one place but it was so worth it!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Absolutely fabulous!!

JT42 said...

they are so cute, you can't even tell that there was any chasing at all!!! way to go Kelli!

Lori Garcia said...

Love, Love, Love the old school house! When I first looked over the shots I was wondering where you got such a nice prop set...or location. Too awesome! I would love to do a session with Ethan there!

Clarke and Kamie said...

those are to die for! I want to teach school again!!!

Kristy said...

I adore those schoolhouse photos! What a great opportunity -- and great shots! Very nice work.