Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Top Ten Contest

WOO-HOO! I am tickled pink! My blog just reached 10,000 hits thanks to all you readers. And that is just for 2008. I didn't even have a stat counter until this year. So to celebrate this blog and all you awesome readers, I thought we'd have a little contest involving some prizes.

Here's how it goes. I started a Top Ten list (David Letterman style) of reasons to check this blog, but I need some help filling in the rest. Post a comment with a reason to check this blog. It can be witty, sassy or sincere--whatever floats your boat. Then, I will put all the commenters into a hat and draw two names to receive a $10 Gift Certificate (get it...10,000= $10) to your choice of Starbucks or Bath & Body Works. This contest is open for all blog readers around the world, not just locals. Sound good? Let's get started.


Top Ten Reasons to Check this Blog
1. The photos, of course!
2. For freebies, duh.
3. To see yet another picture of Kelli's victims...I mean, kids.
4. What else is there to do at work? (besides work)
5. It makes you feel better about your cake making skills ;0) (see previous post)
6. Because you thought you were really going to see pictures of France when you stumbled upon this.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Okay, now you fill in the rest! Contest will close Thursday at midnight and I will post the winners on Friday.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are HYSTERICAL! I seriously laughed out loud when I read them. I have nothing to offer funny wise. BUT I love this contest! I may have to copy!!! CONGRATS!

Angela said...

Newborn pictures! Aww! :)

God's Warrior Bride said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
God's Warrior Bride said...

Reassurance - knowing I'm not the only one with a silly sister and funky hair as a child.

Love your photographs.

lacy lee said...

for good ideas to steal...

Amy Marble said...

Awesome wall arrangements!

Kristi said...

To make sure my kids aren't the only ones driving me up a wall.

ALSO

To remember a time when kids were babies and didn't talk back.

Kim said...

Cause you are learning photography and found this link.

Sorry I have nothing witty.

Anonymous said...

On the off chance that since you know Thayne Jasperson. Maybe he will appear on your blog. Since your all famous now and so is he. Oh, I do wish you would take some killer head shots of Thayne.....some day I suppose!

JT42 said...

To see the wild, crazy and special backgrounds

and

to see the personalities of the victims...it always comes through!

Anonymous said...

To learn that I am not the only victim of the 80's.

destinyjo29@hotmail.com said...

because i have always wanted to travel to france=]]