Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fun family session!




Sorry it's been so long. We went to Utah for my brother-in-law's wedding where I photographed the wedding. My kids were also in the wedding and looked OH SO adorable in their cute li'l outfits. Pictures of the wedding to come next week.

While we were there, I took family pictures for my friend, Kara Elmore, who is also a photographer. I have tons more to show you but here's just a few of my favorites. I LOVED doing the session at their home because it made it so personal and sweet and real. Kara and I have SO much in common it's scary. Her kids are all the same age as mine but the opposite sex so we have already decided that the odds are good for a future wedding and one very well documented one at that ;0).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh KELLI my soul sister! How do I love thee, let me count the way! :) You are TRULY the most gifted person I know. Not just in photography, but in personal areas as well. Thank YOU for making my crazy ideas come to life - but even BETTER because you did these w/ such an artistic flare!! And made me cry! I know your clients feel the same way when they look at their images! I LOVE YOU!!!

Clarke and Kamie said...

These pics are gorgeous! I loved Kara--she did such a great job taking pics of my little family...thanks for the recommendation!

Jeana Bird said...

Kelli, these are gorgeous. I love how you captured this family. You have such a talent...the wedding shots above are also great! I love your work.