Monday, September 22, 2008

Wedding Portraits; Part 2

My adorable nephew and his beautiful Mama snuggling.

My "Bubs" caught hanging out below the grown-ups.
Miss Nanna and her new boyfriend (well, at least that's what he thinks ;0)). She was so embaressed that he wanted to dance with her at the wedding.
A Quiet moment for my girl. She had no idea that I got this. He.he.he.
This picture is SOOOOOOOO them!

Okay, I had to post some pics of my kiddos all decked out in their wedding gear. I am bummed that I didn't get a good one of the baby but he was bawling during the photos because my hubby and I were taking pics and not holding him. He didn't understand why he could see us yet we wouldn't hold him. I felt bad but we all had to make sacrifices for good portraits, right? Hopefully, he won't grow up and tell about it on Oprah-LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that last one, it is SO cute!!

-April Todd

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous couple! Gorgeous photos! Feel free to make another trip to Utah in a few weeks ;)