Friday, September 05, 2008

Wall of the Week: Funky office display!



Check out this funky office display that we put together for one of my clients. I thought our frames were the perfect way to spice up her office and add a bit of color. She and I had such fun picking out the color combinations and dots. Oh how I LOVE the dots! They make the frames look so fun and unique. I am seriously addicted to these frames. I can't get enough of the many custom color combinations.

On another note, I will be out of the office this weekend for a Girls Weekend Getaway in Sacramento (can't wait!) So my hubby gets to take-over which my kids are thrilled about. They told me "We love it when you leave because Dad doesn't know the rules!" So I guess they are going to have a No-Rules weekend. I don't mind because I will be having a No-Rule-Enforcing weekend. He.he.he.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously - those frames are what make the entire room. They DO add life and do the pictures JUSTICE! So many times clients pick frames that - well - ruin the image. And these are like WOW, WOW! :)