Monday, March 23, 2009

Francypants Academy~ 2 openings!

Registration is opening up for the 2nd round of Francypants Academy. Francypants Academy is an online mentoring course for photographers who want to take their photography and their business to the next level. It will start April 1st and go for 4 weeks if you want to do the "crash condensed course" or 8 weeks if you want to take it slow. You will be allowed access to the Francypants Academy Forum where my past mentees and I share the latest and greatest ideas for your business.

I will only be accepting an extremely limited number, 2 mentees, for this round to ensure that you receive lots of personal attention. Email me at francephotography@gmail.com for more details.

Here's what my January 2009 mentees are saying about Francypants Academy:

"Kelli's Francypants Academy was KEY in helping my business go from "nice friend with a camera" to "high end custom portraiture." Kelli revealed all of her business secrets and did not hold anything back. It was a great investment!" ~Melissa E. of Melissa E. Photography

"Kelli France and Franceypants Academy helped take my photography to that next level. She covered everything from photoshop, business and sales, and of course how to find your style and take amazing photos." ~Jami E. of Images by Jami



No comments: