Thursday, March 26, 2009

What book are you reading?


I LOVE to read but it's so hard to find time to do it when you are Mom. That is, until I discovered books on CD! It's amazing how much "reading" I get done while driving! It's also amazing how much driving I do taking kids to and from!


My current book on CD is called the "E-Myth Revisited" (I know, nothin' fun...I'm getting boring with old age) but this book ROCKS MY WORLD! If you are serious about running a business, this book is an ABSOLUTE must-have!


So what book are you reading right now? I need to know what my next book on CD should be.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Kelli,

I read that book years ago, or the first version anyway. It was good.

Right now I'm reading Ender's Shadow to my 12 year old son. Very interesting too.

Kari Dawson Photography said...

I'm going to have to grab that one! I'm reading A Thousand Splendid Suns, it's amazing. Author wrote Kite Runner which I haven't read yet but it's up next.

Can you e-mail me some info. regarding the Fancy Pants academy. I'm pretty aware of the content but need a refresher on the time frame and the cost as well, if you still have open spots. Thanks! Kari(at)karidawsonphotography(dot)com.

Lori said...

just saw this referenced in a new photography book I just picked up - must be good.

melissa t. said...

I am reading The Bonds That Make us Free & Green Goes with Everything- both are eye openers but the 1st book I would classify as required reading for life.